Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity. -1 Timothy 4:12
THE WHARF is our middle/high school (ages 12-19) Anchor Group. They meet every Wednesday night at 6:30 for youth connection and Sunday mornings during the 9:00 am discipleship school. 5th Sunday's are special for the entire church as all harborlife student ministries come together to lead the congregation in worship. We are reaching out to middle and high school students through youth-led praise and worship, the IMAJN Stomp/Drama team and a relevant message for the next generation. Click here and download our current calendar.
Our Core is: To Lead students in becoming Fully Devoted DISCIPLES of Christ!
In order to become fully devoted DISCIPLES of Christ, students must be equipped with the correct tools to be able to GROW their faith, LIVE out their faith and EXPLAIN their faith.
GROWTH- comes from being planted in the correct environment and fed the proper nourishment.
LIVING- out their faith comes from applying the Word of God in every day life and in our God given purpose.
EXPLAINING- their faith comes from gaining knowledge, wisdom and understanding of God's Word and accepting the TRUTH and BOLDNESS of the Holy Spirit.
CORE VALUES: We are committed to each student through...
- Relationships...are crucial for showing the Love of God and helping to grow the kingdom. Healthy relationships develop a sense of belonging.
- Equipping...by discipling through the Word of God and providing outreach tools to train them for life.
- Worship...is a life path, not a moment at the altar. We believe in the power of worship as a lifestyle.
- Relevance...in our messages is an important factor in bringing clarity to the issues they face today and in the future.
- Example...from our lives as leaders, to give them a clear model of being a committed Disciple of Christ.
- Acceptance...and showing love to all we touch and to whom we are entrusted.
- Excellence...in the ministry we are called to as leaders and the life we live before them.
Visit our THE WHARF Facebook page and become part of the group today!
If you are of middle/high school age or a parent of a middle/high school student and have any questions about our ministry or if you have a desire and passion to work with teenagers, please email
Pastor Jeremy at email@example.com.